I haven't seen this anywhere else, and I've no idea how reliable the reports are, but here's Michael Sheridan in the Sunday Times (£):
A father in North Korea is reported to have been executed by firing squad after murdering his two children to eat them during a “hidden famine” that may have killed more than 10,000 people last year.
In a litany of horrors documented by undercover reporters, another man dug up his grandchild’s corpse for food and a third, driven mad by hunger, boiled his own child and ate the flesh.
The stories were collected by Asia Press, a specialist news agency based in Osaka, Japan, which has a network of “citizen journalists” inside North Korea and is regarded as credible. Dozens of interviews and clandestine reports have led the agency to conclude that “considerable numbers of people” — probably more than 10,000 — have died in North and South Hwanghae provinces, south of Pyongyang, the capital....
In its detailed 12-page report Asia Press identifies reporters and sources by pseudonyms. “Particularly shocking were the numerous testimonies that hit us about cannibalism,” said Jiro Ishimaru of the agency.
Gu Gwang-ho, one of the reporters in North Korea, wrote: “There was an incident when a man was arrested for digging up the grave of his grandchild and eating the remains.”
In May in Haeju, South Hwanghae’s main city, a man who had killed 11 people and sold the meat as pork was executed by firing squad.
“In a village in Chongdan county, a man who went mad with hunger boiled his own child, ate his flesh and was arrested,” said a mid-ranking official of the ruling Korean Workers’ party.
These incidents reportedly took place as Kim Jong-un, 30, marked his ascent to power with a new image, a glamorous wife and two costly rocket launches. Last week he followed these with a defiant pledge to retaliate against the latest UN sanctions by staging a third nuclear weapons test “aimed at the United States”.
Update: the story's made it to the Mail; this time not behind a paywall.